Thursday, November 19, 2015

Doras Lindquistringes

Among the scrolls I sent to Pennsic this year instead of myself.  A Lindquistringes for Drachenwald.  Based upon a page from the Borso D'Este Bible.  I've only taken a few pages from this manuscript because it still intimidates me a little.  I just need to do more so that I don't shy away from something that practicing can only improve my skills.

It reads:
Hic Incipit Edictum regis Torvaldi reginisque Tomoe.  In recognition of the works that our dear subkect Dora Sumarlidadottir has rendered to us, especially to the Principality of Nordmark, we grant her admission to our Orden des Lindquistringes, which confers the right to display the insignia of the order as depicted below.  Signed and sealed here at Pennsic War, upon this the 6th day of August A.S. 50. 

No comments:

Post a Comment